ParaffinPro LLC - Oilfield Paraffin Extraction
ParaffinPro LLC, is a Company dedicated to the extraction of Paraffin (wax) usually from Flow Lines.
- We extract as much as 99.9% although we aim at 100%.
- Our methods guarantee extraction and are extremely cost effective as well as expedient to minimize production delays.
- Our process is Eco Friendly in all aspects of extraction and disposal.
Anyone in the oil extraction industry is very familiar with paraffin wax and asphaltene build-up as well as its crippling effect on oil well production. As much as 85% of the world’s oil is prone to precipitate paraffin deposits which, over time, can reduce oil flow to such a degree that production ceases altogether.
Parrafin Pros cleans up to 99.9% of ALL paraffin clogged tubing.
To illustrate, paraffinic waxes can precipitate out when temperature decreases during oil production, transportation through pipelines, and oil storage.
- The process of solvent dewaxing is used to remove wax from either distillate or residual feedstocks at any stage in the refining process.
- The solvents used, methyl-ethyl ketone and toluene, can then be separated from dewaxed oil filtrate stream by membrane process and recycled back to be used again in solvent dewaxing process.
Give us a call at 432-889-5434 to find out how we can extract up to 99.9% of all paraffin deposits!
Paraffin (Wax) Removal from Oilfield Tubing
- Cost Effective Steam Clean Alternative
- 99.9% Paraffin Extraction from 2 3/8″ & 2 7/8″ Tubing
- No Chemical Ever used
- Environmentally Controlled Extraction (Eco Friendly) & Disposal
- Fast Turnaround Service
Oilfield Tubing Loaded with Paraffin (Wax)?
ParaffinPro LLC offers a Quick Turnaround Service by extracting 99.9 % of Paraffin obstructing Oilfield Tubing in the shortest possible time.
We are a safe, secure, cost effective Paraffin Extraction Service located in Odessa, Texas.